Adella Natasha Bellesova
I once knew someone who believed that life was inherently painful, containing only enough happiness and general good to keep you staggering to the next disaster.
I then dropped 200lbs and realized that dead weight was a fucking miserable twat.
May the bridges you burn light your way.
- 30 laps
- Wheelchair user
- Initiated priestess, 3rd degree
- Reiki master
- Tarot reader (registered with TABI)
- All singing and theory grades
- Currently smashing violin grades
- Worst. council. estate. ever.
- Horror film nut
- Competition winning poet
- Archery is life
- Asexual and aromantic
- Don’t talk to me